For the last two years, I have been saying I need to carry around a notebook to start writing down all the great things I hear in our hallways and classrooms. Here are some of my favorite lines from last week:
5) Did you see my purple cow?
6) I'm not really a little kid anymore. I'm Medium.
What were some of the better lines you heard last week?
1) Wait! YOU'RE the principal?
2) Does anyone have a magic wand I can borrow for tomorrow's lesson?
3) We can sit anywhere? Really?
4) Everyone matters everywhere.
5) Did you see my purple cow?
6) I'm not really a little kid anymore. I'm Medium.
What were some of the better lines you heard last week?
This is a great post Lisa. I'm going to post some of these, thanks for the idea! You are a rockstar
ReplyDeleteYou started it! :) Have another great week.
DeleteWhat a fun reflection of the week, Lisa! Keep a running list and you will have quite the book by years end!
ReplyDeleteCraig, thanks so much for reading. A part of me thinks we should start one big google doc. Kids are the best!
DeleteGreat post, Lisa! Have you heard of One Line a Day Memory Book? This would be perfect for you to document some of those famous one liners. I love your reflections!
ReplyDeleteAllie
http://thepositiveteacher.blogspot.com
Hey Allie, thanks so much for reading. Had not heard of that book. I think I need one. Can't wait to check out your reflections.
Delete