Twitter is really great for inspiration and reflection. It's also a really great tool for stealing --- ideas from others. Back on June 13, Tom Whitford posted a video about his school. Then a short time later, Christina Luce posted an adorable video of her class.
Here are the links to their great videos created with Animoto:
With that in mind, I created a year end video for my team. It didn't feel right just ending the year with more words. I needed another way to show them how proud I am of them...of us....of our team.
I am still tweaking it and learning about Animoto but here's a peek. Try it. It's easier than it looks. It was easy to collect the photos I needed thanks to posts on facebook and twitter all year long by staff. I have an even better one that I am working on with the other administrators in our district but it's not ready for release yet.
My thanks to Tom, Christina and my PLN for keeping me inspired.
Here are the links to their great videos created with Animoto:
- Celebrating Learning by Christina Luce
- Miller School by Tom Whitford
With that in mind, I created a year end video for my team. It didn't feel right just ending the year with more words. I needed another way to show them how proud I am of them...of us....of our team.
I am still tweaking it and learning about Animoto but here's a peek. Try it. It's easier than it looks. It was easy to collect the photos I needed thanks to posts on facebook and twitter all year long by staff. I have an even better one that I am working on with the other administrators in our district but it's not ready for release yet.
My thanks to Tom, Christina and my PLN for keeping me inspired.
Comments
Post a Comment