Over the last year, I have added an extra 15 minutes to my morning routine. I take 15 minutes before my house wakes up to have a quiet cup of coffee and to catch up on twitter. I use this time in the morning to find thoughts to inspire me or challenge my thinking. Sometimes, I am lucky enough to find something that will help me in my work that day. Sometimes, I am even luckier to find something that will help me reflect in the work of yesterday and do better moving forward. Can't imagine starting my day without PLN influence.
Here are some of my favorite tweets of the week so far:
Here are some of my favorite tweets of the week so far:
Someone is always having a harder time than you. Appreciate your day, bad or good.
— Scott Eddy (@MrScottEddy) May 20, 2014
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions...." - Mark Twain #quote pic.twitter.com/TYKs1AxC9M
— Tim Fargo (@alphabetsuccess) December 29, 2013
Made a mistake? Forgive yourself, dust yourself off, and continue to grow. #LeadWithGiants #leadership
— Dan Forbes (@DanVForbes) May 20, 2014
Comments
Post a Comment