One of the things I have to get better at is organizing all the great clips that inspire me. I have begun to collect some of the clips (gathered mostly from my PLN) that have helped motivate me or inspire staff. Please check out the link and let me know of any others that you think might fit this channel.
This is the song I play, over and over, when I am feeling crunched by outside influences or decisions that impact my work as an administrator or even a Mom.
"Every time you get up
And get back in the race
One more small piece of you
Starts to fall into place" -- STAND
And one more song...
What I hope every student (including my son Sam) will be able to do -- Dream Big.
Love this idea and will share my favorites with my staff! (Stealing it!) Here are my favs: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLHobpSZDgSzb5o6dAHtOhcA My all time favorite is the last one where Joshua Bell is playing the Bach Sonatas in the DC subway. Nobody stopped until at the end, one women recognized him. It is so telling how busy we are and not being cognizant of what is happening around us. Check it out, very interesting! Vic
ReplyDeleteLove it! thanks for the recommendation, Vicki!
ReplyDelete