I am a member of #compelledtribe. We've been asked to write a post about our goals for the coming year.
I have many goals but took some time to list the ones that are on my mind this week. These are not in order of importance.
Depending on the hat I am wearing, some of these goals will change or become more specific. I have additional goals I need to focus on within our school but this list is what I need to do about me and for me.
- Learn to Sketchnote
- Write more
- Re-commit to health
- Travel with family
- Forgive
- Gain confidence
- Continue to improve my skills as a school administrator
- Above all else, be a good Mom
Throughout this coming year, my main goals are even simpler.
- Live fully
- Be present
- Do my best
- Take a few jumps
"Hope that you spend your days, but they all add up
And when that sun goes down, hope you raise your cup
Oh, I wish that I could witness all your joy and all your pain
But until my moment comes, I'll say...
I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second that this world could give
I saw so many places, the things that I did
With every broken bone, I swear I lived"
And when that sun goes down, hope you raise your cup
Oh, I wish that I could witness all your joy and all your pain
But until my moment comes, I'll say...
I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second that this world could give
I saw so many places, the things that I did
With every broken bone, I swear I lived"
--Ryan Tedder and Noel Zancanella (Songwriters)
Love your goals, Lisa! I would love to sketchnote, too. It appeals to my creative brain! :-) While your goals you call simple, they are overarching and will positively infiltrate all that you do. You are in for an awesome year!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Jennifer
Thanks Jennifer! I'm also thankful to the #Compelledtribe for keeping me on task. Everybody needs somebody, sometimes. Y'all are my somebody.
DeleteI love your goals! My goal is to write more as well and focus on being a good mom. Thanks for sharing your hopes and passions for 2016! Here's my reflection post: http://bit.ly/Reflect2015. Looking forward to a ridiculously amazing year!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I LOVED your post. Here's to a great year!
Delete